Numerical Patterns Resource Pack - Digital
Teach your students how to generate patterns using a given rule, identify relationships between corresponding terms in an input/output table, and form/graph ordered pairs on a coordinate plane. This comprehensive digital resource pack provides everything you need to teach Numerical Patterns.
This resource is complete, concise, and straightforward with a clear format. It is low-prep, easy to assign to a sub, and contains engaging activities using Google Slides and Google Forms. If your students are struggling with numerical patterns, input/output tables or graphing data, this resource is for you!
How Can You Use This?
Introduce each skill with the detailed set of notes and sample problems in Google Slides. I suggest doing this in a whole group setting and pulling the slides up on a Smartboard if you’re in person or share the screen online if you’re teaching virtually.
Gradually release students to practice independently using the practice slides. After all 3 mini-lessons have been taught, provide additional practice using the mixed review slides. Check for understanding and mastery after teaching each skill using the exit tickets.
When all skills have been taught, assess with the final quiz when you feel students are ready.
What You Get
- Numerical Patterns #1 - input/output tables
- Numerical Patterns #2 - finding numerical patterns with two sets of data
- Graphing Relationships - display numerical patterns and relationships on a coordinate grid
- Detailed Notes (Google Slides)
- Practice Activities (Google Slides)
- 2 Mixed Reviews (Google Slides)
- 6 Exit Tickets (Google Forms)
- Quiz (Google Forms)