Measurement Conversions Resource Pack - Digital
Teach your students how to successfully convert both customary and metric units of measurement using this comprehensive digital resource pack. There are 5 mini-lessons that will provide digital notes, practice, and exit tickets for converting metric measurements, customary length/distance, customary mass/weight, customary capacity/liquid volume, and customary time.
This resource is complete, concise, and easy to follow with a clear format. It is low-prep and easy to assign to a sub and contains engaging activities using Google Slides and Google Forms. If your students are struggling with measurement conversions, this resource is for you!
Introduce each skill with the detailed set of notes and sample problems in Google Slides. I suggest doing this in a whole group setting and pulling the slides up on a Smartboard if you’re in person or share the screen online if you’re teaching virtually.
Gradually release students to practice independently using the practice slides. Check for understanding and mastery after teaching each skill using the exit tickets.
When all skills have been taught, assess with the final quiz when you feel students are ready.
What You Get
- Metric Measurement Conversions
- Customary Length/Distance Conversions
- Customary Mass/Weight Conversions
- Customary Capacity/Liquid Volume Conversions
- Customary Time Conversions
- Detailed Notes (Google Slides)
- Sample Problems (Google Slides)
- Practice Activities (Google Slides)
- Exit Tickets (Google Forms)
- Quiz (Google Forms): 2 versions (with and without time conversions)