5th Grade Math Curriculum Map
The scope and sequence follows 7 total math units. These are grouped following the units outlined in the state of Georgia’s curriculum for 5th grade math.
Download the curriculum map to get your free copy.
Do you need resources to help you teach every single standard? Check out my 5th Grade Year-Long Curriculum Bundle options.
- : each unit organized by week with dates for the current school year (the dates and skills can be edited to match your schedule)
- : the tab is organized into 4 quarters, each showing suggested skills and standards for each week and unit.
- : this tab has clickable links in case you’re looking for resource suggestions to teach each of the skills.
Here's what you'll get:
- Printable curriculum map organized into quarters
- Digital curriculum map in Google Sheets with various layouts in the tabs at the bottom (editable)
Are you overwhelmed with trying to figure out what to teach? If so, this is for you.
If you’re looking for an already-organized, clearly laid out year-long scope and sequence, but you want to adapt it to your own needs? If you answered yes, then this is perfect for you.
Save yourself some time while you gear up for a new school year, or help yourself get back on track during the year with this clear, concise, and customizable 5th Grade Math Curriculum Map.