5th Grade Math Assessment MEGA Bundle
Plan out your 5th Grade Math units with assessments that are ready to go.
This bundle includes 7 UNITS (specifically grouped by standards into units for the Georgia Standards of Excellence, but also aligned with all 5th Grade Common Core State Standards).
The tests are perfect for pre-assessing students at the beginning of the unit and formatively assessing them at the end of it. The quizzes are great checkpoints throughout the unit to determine student mastery as you work through each skill. Task Tents™ are a great way to review all skills before the final unit test.
This bundle is PERFECT for planning out your ENTIRE 5th Grade Math curriculum for the whole year.
What you Get
In Each Unit...
- a paper-pencil version of a pre-and post-test for the unit
- Excel data sheets to show student growth
- study guides to help students prepare for the post-test
- a student goals sheets for your class to track their growth from the beginning of the unit to the end
- A link to a tutorial video on how to use the Excel data sheet
- a paperless version of a pre- and post-test for the created with Google Forms™ (these provide immediate scoring and data analysis, and can be exported to Google Sheets™),
- study guides in a PDF file as well as a paperless version in Google Slides™ to help students prepare for the post-test
- paperless goals sheets in Google Slides™ for your students to track their growth from the beginning of the unit to the end
- a video tutorial on how to use the product and implement it in Google Classroom™
- 46 printable quizzes with answer keys
- 45 digital quizzes in Google Forms - answer keys are in the questions on the form
- review activity for additional practice before the post-test
What are Task Tents™?
Task Tents™ are a fun way to get your students moving around while practicing, reviewing, and assessing their mastery on specific skills and standards. Students will move around with a partner answering questions on one side of the Task Tent™. They will record their answer and have it checked by their partner, who has the answer on the other side. Each pair will keep track of their correct answers and total them up at the end.
See Georgia Department of Education’s units HERE .
- 5.OA.1, 5.OA.2, 5.NBT.1, 5.NBT.2, 5.NBT.5, 5.NBT.6
- 5.NBT.1, 5.NBT.3, 5.NBT.4, 5.NBT.7
- 5.NBT.2, 5.NBT.7
- 5.NF.1, 5.NF.2, 5.NF.3, 5.NF.4, 5.NF.5, 5.NF.6, 5.NF.7, 5.MD.2
- 5.G.3, 5.G.4
- 5.MD.1, 5.MD.2, 5.MD.3, 5.MD.4, 5.MD.5
- 5.OA.3, 5.G.1, 5.G.2